Our Followers

We are a monthly challenge blog. Starting in 2022 we will no longer have sponsors for our challenges. We will offer a small prize every few challenges. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any new project can be entered. We hope you will play along with our challenges! :)

Monday, December 14, 2015

Winners From Ch. #29!

Hi and welcome back to Get Creative Challenges! Ch. #29 was our last challenge of the year but we will be back on Jan. 11 with a brand new challenge! I think this is the most entries we've ever had & boy were they awesome! So with that being said here are the winners for Ch. #29 chosen by the DT:
3 Images From Sami Stamps

Top #3 Also Chosen By The DT:
Be sure to contact me for your prize & take our winners badges from the sidebar for your blogs! 
We also have a new DT member, please welcome Carol Alletto to the Purple Team! She will be participating in the first challenge of Jan!
From our families to yours
 Enjoy the holidays & hope to see you back in Jan!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow such a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much - I will email you ASAP to claim my prize. Again thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I emailed Angie to the correct email address because I did not see an email on this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me in your top 3, very happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3! Congrats to all the winners.
    hugs
    Marilyn Webb

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited cant wait for you all to see my first challenge piece for dt x merry christmas and a happy new year crafty hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love to hear from you! Angie-Owner